A lot of things make me happy. A lot. I'm a pretty easy girl to please. I thought it would be fun to share some of the things that make my heart go pitter patter. I'm just gonna share five things today although there are so many things in my life I love right now. My favorite things may seem so silly to some. But, I think it's a good idea sometimes to list things we are grateful for, no matter how big or small.
These are just pictures I snapped with my phone over the last few weeks...
So please sing with me, here are a few of my faaaaavorite things...
1) Watching my baby boy eat a cupcake for the first time ever. I also have video. Cutest. Thing. Ever.
2) Freshly cleaned carpet. Is it weird I took this picture after the carpet cleaning guy left? Seeing my carpet all professionally clean really made my day. This was taken from my couch because the carpet was still wet so me and the kids got to sit on the couch and watch movies that day. (Excuse the way my living room looks! Carpet cleaning day is always chaotic on the house because I'm moving everything.)
3) Starbucks Venti Iced caffè mocha with non fat milk and no whip. Yes that is a mouthful to say. Try ordering it every time. This drink is awesome ya'll. Lemme tell you why, I still do the "old" weight watcher points system and this drink is ONE point. Yes you heard me ONE point. Anyone who does WWs will tell you that's a big deal. Finding something you love for only one point is awesome in my book. I really can't believe I don't have a picture of this favorite thing. I've drank plenty of them in the last few weeks on my diet.
4) Chevron. Chevron still makes me really happy. I was reading on someone's blog that they were so over it and sick of it. I'm not. I
like love it still. I've got an house project I'm gonna try this weekend that involves chevron. We shall see how that goes...
5) And finally for this weeks favorite things, this may be on everyone's favorite thing list, SPRING! I am so excited that it's getting warmer and nicer outside. I even planted some flowers in a big pot on my porch. I do not have a green thumb so this may seem small to some but it's a really big deal to me. Here's a picture of when I first planted them a few weeks back. They have grown and really filled up that pot really pretty but more importantly, THEY ARE STILL ALIVE! That makes me happy beyond words. I will have to take some pictures of them now to show they are still alive and kickin. I took this picture because I was so proud of myself for even attempting flowers again. I got so worried after I killed some others over the years.
So those are my five favorite things this week! Thanks for stopping by!