Hey ya'll! Welcome to my second Five Favorite Things post. This is where I tell ya'll about five things I'm loving right now...
1) NARS Blush/ Bronzer Duos. Oh my goodness. They make the best blush ever. If you can get past their weird names. So weird I'm not even gonna mention the names of the colors on here. I just bought my first NARS blush/bronzer duo from Sephora last Saturday. They are just so pretty. I can't get over them. I don't normally spend a lot of money on makeup so this was a real "splurge" for me. But, oh so worth it. And going makeup shopping with a couple of girlfriends makes it even more of a favorite thing for me.
2) That my boys like Spiderman. I seriously love that they are at an age where they like dressing up like superheros. I think it is the cutest thing ever.
3) Getting a box of party supplies in the mail. This was taken a few weeks ago when I got some things for a kids' party we threw a few weeks back. Oh how fun is getting party stuff in the mail?! We were so excited. I think I was more excited than the kids! It's just fun mail. I love fun mail.
(We did a Wreck it Ralph theme, I'll be posting more about it later!)
4) Survivor. Have ya'll been watching that show? Oh I am so addicted. I've only watched the last couple of years but I am so hooked on it now. This season has been sooooo good. It is the top thing on my DVR list right now!
5) White bedding. I'm a little obsessed with white bedding right now. It just draws you in doesn't it? My bedding on my bed right now is a dark purple and I'm dying to replace it with a fluffy white duvet cover like the one in this Pottery Barn picture.....But, then I saw the price. A girl can dream tho right? I bet I could dream even better in a bed like this, ha! I'm just gonna have to start saving my pennies or start looking for something cheaper...
Those were my favorite things this week.
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope everyone has a good weekend!